1. You understand that by joining you are purchasing the software included on this site. You will also have the right to sell this software as long as it it through this site, and will be compensated for your sales as shown on our site.
2. Proof of purchase is required for membership. Any unauthorized accounts will be terminated.
3. You agree not to make any claims regarding sales, unless you have proof of such claims.
4. You must have a valid email address, and you agree to notify us if your email address changes.
5. This service is provided on an as is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
6. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we, or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
7. USE OF YOUR SERVICE.
9. We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other members or administrator in any way.
10. In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate it's operations, it's creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members or affiliates. The material contained within our members area, and made available to all new members upon joining, shall be deemed full and just consideration for their payment.
11. Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
12. We make no claims on how much money you can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your powerlines, to make sales. Individual results will vary.
13. Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and may be prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
14. All sales are final. No refunds.
15. You understand that all payments will be made to you from our payment processors, not us, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respective merchant account provider.
16. You understand your role as an affiliate marketer does not constitute a partnership, or employer / employee relationship, and affiliates are considered independent contractors, and as such, you are responsible for your own bookkeeping, taxes, and reporting, where applicable.
17. You agree to accept email updates regarding our program. We will never inundate you with emails or spam. We try to limit mailings to 2 a week. It is often less.
Report spam and other abuse via the contact